Monday, December 23, 2013

Missionary mayhem!

SHOUT OUTS: Ian Patton- hopefully you have internet but I got your post card from Africa and yes I did get your Dear Elder. Hopefully you`re back in MIA by now, if so hit up Nathaly she has a letter for ya!

Christian McOmber- A single tear ran down my cheek as my eyes feasted upon the box of candies and best of all CHEEZE ITS!!! Marry me?! hahaha No but seriously THANK YOU SO MUCH for sending that package of goodies, it was every craving I`ve ever had on the mission and more! I don`t even want to know how you payed for the postage, but I am SO SO SO SO GRATEFUL! You are the beeeeezz kneeezzzz :D

This week has probably been the craziest of the mission! It all started out great, we had a special christmas lunch with our mission president and 2 zones. It was delicious and Hna.Ireland let me borrow her sexy red dress, but the best part of all was that I got a ton of mail!!! Thank you to all my friends who were thinking of lil ole me this christmas :) After that I went on exchanges  with the sisters from Simon Bolivar and Los Mares, another trip to the city and it was SO MUCH FUN! But a call from President changed everything, whenever you see his name appear on the screen your heart can`t help but skip a beat. He said I had to be in the office at 11 after the exchanges and turns out Hna.Hernandez`s knee problems were only worstening, they were home all week and couldn`t go out to teach and so she was getting emergency transfered to another area with another sister who also needs rest because of knee problems and we were getting a new companion, mi comadre Hna.Waters from Nicaragua!!! But it`s only temporary cause she finishes her mission this thursday and goes home! So then we`re gonna get ANOTHER companion. So my days of going out and doing exchanges and fun are over, I`ve been called as Sister Training Leader 1 aka "La Bautizadora" (the baptizer) and have to stay in my sector and do exchanges with the Senior companions of my group :( Although I`m excited for my new-new calling I`m also a bit scared to try to teach the sisters how to baptize a lot because the sister who knew the sector and investigators is now gone and we barely know what`s going on with the investigators and what needs they have, but I know the Lord will help us out so we can continue to be an exampleto the other sisters and help them help others come unto Christ. So it`s been a pretty crazy week, but so much fun! That`s the mission! Merry Christmas to all!

xoxo,
Hna.Ibarra

No comments:

Post a Comment