Monday, June 17, 2013

3rd Transfer in Santa Maria!

So I´m staying in Santa Maria for another transfer, woohoo! Can´t believe I´ve been there 3 months already, time is constantly tripping me out. My new companion is from Colombia, her name is Hermana Villota and she´s super sweet, I know we´re going to get along just great. Hna. Dodds was so so sad to be leaving, she was bawling, especially when we sang "God be with you ´till we meet again" (don´t know who chose that one lol) but it´s all part of the process of being a missionary and I´m going to miss her tons, she was such a fun girl! This week was good as we´ve committed 7 people to get baptized with a baptismal date for July. Now we have to work to get them to church which is always the hard part. We´re knocking doors in a new area called Villa España and am hoping there´s someone special for us there to find. I know if I´m still in Santa Maria it´s because there is someone waiting for me to teach find them and bring them the blessing of the gospel, it´s my mission to find them and bring them unto Christ. This last transfer was totally crazy, it started out super rough and I was instantly humbled as I was asked to train and open a new area we hadn´t done much work in. I don´t think I´ve EVER prayed so hard and needed the atonement more in my life, but I learned to depend on my Savior with my every thought, action, and plan. And it was something I definitely needed to learn as I realize that my abilities and talents mean nothing and won´t bring us success unless we depend on Him. Looking forward to more mountains to climb, rivers to cross, something that´s gonna make me better than I was cause I know that it´s gonna take me higher than I´ve ever been before. Wish I could take the credit for that line but they´re song lyrics to an EFY song hahah Speaking of which, can someone reading this PLEASE hook me up with some EFY music codes for this years Album!!! I need music!!! As always keep praying for me and my copmanions and all the missionaries in the world, our efforts are futile without the help and support of members! Love you all, till next week :)

Hna Ibarra



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment